[Bristol-Birds] Flicker and Red-tailed Hawk

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:33:40 -0500 (EST)

Feb 6, 2012 - Greene County, Greeneville TN (off W Allen's Bridge Rd)
Gray Rd - about 10:30am
After two stops and try for photos on Kestrel Hawk on Pumpkin Bloom,
then another on Gray Rd, out came this pretty Northern Flicker.  God
sent it to me out of the same tree the Kestrel went into to a tree
parallel to my car passenger window.  Spotted a few but nicer up close.

Feb 7, 2012 - 10:45am at 45deg on 11E this am spotted this nice
Red-tailed Hawk.

Pretty much daily have seen the different Hawks - Kestrels much,
Red-tailed often (Pair at 70/11E ext), Cooper's few and one Peregrine.

Nata Jackson