[Bristol-Birds] Re: First Ruby-throat in Russell Co. VA

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:56:32 -0500

Bristol Area Birders:

Roger Mayhorn asked about info for a Ruby-throated on Clinch Mountains.  I
don't see why that couldn't be.  The birds have been been coming ashore
along the Gulf Coast for about a week.  But they also have a few that
winter.  The following forward is a response made to a report of a
Ruby-throated in Indiana.  It is something to think about.

Let's go birding....