[Bristol-Birds] Field Trip to Hawkins County

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:40:26 -0500

Bristol Bird Club, we will be taking a bird finding field trip to Hawkins
County on Saturday, November 14.  We will meet in Kingsport at 7:30 a.m. (place
to be announced) and work our way along the South Holston River.  We will visit
a variety of sites along the river and try to maximize our count.  Full details
will be posted next Tuesday.  I will be in Trinidad until next Monday.
John Moyle                             Glen Alpine Road
Kingsport/Sullivan County