[Bristol-Birds] Field Trip: South Holston Lake

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 20:27:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello fellow birders!  Our first field trip of the New Year will be on
Saturday, January 18.  We will be meeting at the Weir Dam below South Holston
Lake at 8:30 a.m. Our day will also take us to South Holston Lake itself and
Meadowbook Lake.  We will have lunch at a restaurant nearby and finish up by
mid-afternoon.  Hopefully, it will not be raining!

Our next field trip will be to Hiwassee, TN and some great  birds on January
25!  I will post more info about that trip later this coming week!    John Moyle