[Bristol-Birds] Field Trip Schedule Reminder

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:59:23 EDT

Just a reminder to note the following events on your calendar.  These are the
remaining trips for  2008.
September 13:  Mendota Hawk Watch Begins
September 20:  Bristol Bird Club's day on the Mendota Hawk Watch.  We are
        committed to that day but people are needed to help out on all days!
September 27:   Beginners' walk at the base of Bays Mountain
October 10 - 12  Outer Banks, NC and a pelagic trip off the coast.
November 15:  Beginners'  walk at Rivers Way along the South Holston River.
       In December, we will begin local Christmas Counts!!! Schedule to be
announced!

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport, Sullivan County

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,