[Bristol-Birds] Field Sparrow with a Solid White Tail Feather.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:23:51 -0400

Birders:( Field Sparrow with a Solid White Tail Feather )

This morning on April 5, 2006 also I have been noticing in past few weeks in
our backyard in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown there
is Field Sparrow with a Solid White Tail Feather I already taken a couple of
pictures of the Field Sparrow with a white tail feather I am waiting for it to
sit facing the white tail feather facing Shane Adams so I can take another
picture through the den window sitting on one of the four hanging birdfeeders
eating birdseeds I will keep watching and give an update. I am still watching
for the Ruby-Throated Hummingbird and thank you for the explaining the about
the picture of the Song Sparrow attacking his self in the window and mirror I
put two owl decoys in front of the den windows maybe this help.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813