[Bristol-Birds] February Birds

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 20:44:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello Bristol birders!  After a good January for birds, I am off to a good
start in Feb.  On the 1st I added a pair of Green-winged Teal and a Meadowlark
to the list.  For two days I have been hearing an afternoon Screech Owl.
Today, I heard the owl at three different times in the afternoon.  Last winter
I heard a Screech Owl in the same area.  Who knows what will be next?

John Moyle                      Glen Alpine Road
Kingsport/Sullivan County