[Bristol-Birds] FOS Blue Grosbeak, Baltimore Oriole and Nuthatch Return

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:02:46 -0400 (EDT)

Pumpkin Bloom Ln, Greene County
About 10am, standard feeding time after filling feeders
Cold 50? and Windy

Spotted and took photos through the window (herdfan) our FOS Blue Grosbeak.
Back on same feeder as previous years.

Outside and saw the Regulars, increase in Male Cardinals on property.
Then heard and spotted FOS pair of Baltimore Orioles fly across the driveway.
Trees full of leaves and windy up here on the hill.

Shortly thereafter, a white-breasted Nuthatch return - haven't seen one in
quite awhile.

No Hummingbird siting today.

Nata Jackson
Greeneville, TN

Guess that covers my Red, White and Blue Day