[Bristol-Birds] Exotic bird found in tree

  • From: "Ron/Gail Williams" <leelaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 16:29:52 -0400

My neighbor has the attached bird in her tree. Not particularly afraid, does
not go far and it sitting where we can see it and it can watch us.  Has a
yellow band on the left leg. Does anyone know of someone missing a bird?  We
are at the Bristol TN Country Club.
Thanks for any help know what to do. We are getting a bird cage and seeing if
it will go inside to keep it safe through the night.
Gail Williams