[Bristol-Birds] Erwin migrants

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:46:20 EDT

David Thometz and I saw two Palm Warblers, two Savannah Sparrows, two Purple
Martins and a noisy Blue-gray Gnatcatcher on the linear trail behind
McDonald's in Erwin, Unicoi Co., TN, on Tuesday, April 24.

At the pond at Erwin Fishery Park, we saw a Spotted Sandpiper and more Purple
Martins.

In addtion, at home on Simerly Creek Road, Hampton, Carter. Co., TN, I had my
first visit from a Ruby-throated Hummingbird today.

Hooded Warblers have been singing frequently in the woodlands around my home
since Monday, April 23. Also had a calling Broad-winged Hawk.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.