[Bristol-Birds] Enoch's Branch - Buchanan County, VA - August 31

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:41:08 -0700 (PDT)

Area Birders,

My dog Chazzy and I hiked up Enoch's Branch here in Buchanan County, VA this
morning.  The birding was slow but I did get good looks at Hooded and
Black-and-white Warblers.  Chazzy found some Turkey and a Common Raven came
gliding out of the mist and just over my head along the ridge.  I could hear
the wind in its wings.  I set a goal of adding a hundred pictures to my Pbase
site.  For those interested, here is a link to my hike pictures:

http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/enochs3

Ed Talbott
Grundy, Virginia