[Bristol-Birds] Elizabethton Bird Club Meet-&-Eat planning session

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:34:36 -0400

     An informal dinner meeting, and brainstorming session for the coming half
year, has been planned for August in place of a regular meeting of the
Elizabethton Bird Club.  A room for 15 or more people is reserved at the Carter
at Main Restaurant, for Tuesday, August 1, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.  They said it
would be best if we ordered individually from the menu.  It will be an upstairs
room with steps involved.  The restaurant is located in Elizabethton on Elk
Avenue between the Carter County Courthouse and Hwy 19 E.  Anyone interested in
a fun evening with friends and in sharing dreams and plans for our club
activities should come and join us.

Don Holt, vice president
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter of TOS

All on demand. Always Free.