[Bristol-Birds] Elizabethton August meeting

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:29:22 EDT

This is to confirm our informal meeting at Stringers Restaurant in
Elizabethton at 7 pm Tuesday, Aug. 5.  There is no program, we are just meeting
for the
fun of it and to maybe plan a field trip for later this month.  Anyone
interested in participating is welcome.  If you have questions e-mail me, or
leave a
message at (423) 926-0865 and I'll call you back.
Don Holt
Johnson City, TN