[Bristol-Birds] Ecuador adventure - off topic

  • From: "Susan Hubley" <shubley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:56:29 -0400

After several birding trips to Central America, a small group of my birding
friends and I are heading to Ecuador, May 30 - June 13.
We are looking for 1-3 birders who might like to join us.
The trip begins and ends in Quito, and we'll be birding the Cloud Forest, Choco
Region, Choco lowlands, central Andean Paramo, and NAPO Wildlife Center.
A highly recommended Ecuadorian bilingual guide will be with us throughout the
trip. Should we find 3 more birders, we'll have 2 Ecuadorian guides with us
throughout the trip. The maximum group size is 8. Cost $2629 - $2578 excluding
international airfare and incidentals. I make no $$ on this trip, and do not
receive any type of discount on my trip cost.
If anyone may be interested, email me off-list and I'll send the itinerary and
details.

Susan Hubley
Rogersville, Hawkins County