[Bristol-Birds] Eastern Kingbird, Golden Eagle, Osprey, Lesser Yellowlegs Russell County

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, virginia birds <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:27:15 -0700 (PDT)

Laverne and I went birding today in the Cove, and Clifton Farms area of Russell
and Tazewell Counties. We had a FOS Eastern Kingbird (Clifton Farms Road), a
Golden Eagle and Osprey (Kents Ridge Road), Yellow-throated Warbler (Little
River) and a Lesser Yellowlegs (Cove Road). I have added some pictures from
today to my latest gallery on PBase. The link is

  http://www.pbase.com/opiehunter/spring_2011

Tom

Tom & Laverne Hunter
Russell County Bird Club