[Bristol-Birds] Early Admission to see the Townsend's Solitaire tomorrow

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bristol Birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:13:15 -0400

From: Jesse Pope
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 2:46 PM
To: Carolinabirds
Subject: Early Admission to see the Townsend's Solitaire tomorrow

Hey folks,

Tomorrow morning I have set up special access to see the bird. We will have the
Grandfather Mountain entrance gate open at 7:00 a.m for anyone who wants to
come search for the Townsend's Solitaire at the Swinging Bridge area. Folks
will pay regular admission to access the park, but we will allow access one
hour earlier than normal. We will not be able to offer early access on Saturday
or Sunday morning due to a special photography event taking place. Park will
open at 8a.m. over the weekend. The photographers have reserved the mountain
for sunrise and sunset opportunities.

If you are interested in early access please let me know, so I can have some
idea how many folks to expect in the morning. I'll be here along with a few of
our staff. Thank you.

If you have more questions feel free to e-mail about access. Thanks.

--

Jesse Pope

Newland, NC
828-898-3012