[Bristol-Birds] EBC Banquet

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BRISTOL BIRDS <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bryan Stevens <ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:07:14 -0400

You can still make reservations for the Elizabethton Bird Club Banquet that
takes place on Friday, April 17th at the Farmhouse Gallery in Unicoi, TN. Our
meeting time is 6 pm with dinner being served at 7 pm. A slide presentation by
Dr. Fred Alsop III will follow the meal. The extended deadline for reservations
is April 11th.

The meal will be grilled chicken with roll, slaw, and cooked apples. Brownies,
iced tea, coffee and water are the desert and beverages.

A baked potato can be substituted for the chicken.

The cost per person is $15.

You can pay at the EBC meeting Tuesday, April 7th or call Gil Derouen at (423)
283-7767.

If you have any questions you can call me at (423) 773-9234.

Larry McDaniel

Johnson City, TN

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.