[Bristol-Birds] Re: Dickcissels - Hawkins County

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shubley@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:45:17 -0400

Great find. We had dickcissels and bobolinks in fields near where Laurel Run
Park in Hawkins County is now located in late June/early July umpteen years
ago when Fred Alsop was still at ETSU-Kingsport (probably mid to late
1970's) but could never locate a nest. I still run through there
occasionally trying to relocate them, but never any luck.

Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee

--
Rick Phillips