[Bristol-Birds] Daryl Owens birding Snow Goose at Bristol Motor Speedway, Sullivan Co., TN

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 15:28:15 -0500

The following is a post made to the Buchanan County Bird Listserv

about the Snow Goose Glenn Eller reported on Bristol Birds Net today:

.

Daryl Owens

Sat, 6 Dec 2014 2:52:58

. . . . The family and I were at Bristol Mall when I saw a post in

Bristol Birds and decided to go see if it was still there.  Wasn't
disappointed

as I got great closeup looks.  This was a lifer for me.

Daryl Owens

Oakwood VA