[Bristol-Birds] Common Raven, Cooper's Hawk, Merlin

  • From: "Rick Phillips" <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:12:50 -0400

Yesteday (Oct 30) as I walked out to my car at the Kingsport University
Center near Allendale in Hawkins Co., I was surprised to hear a Common Raven
overhead.  I looked up and had two Common Ravens calling as they circled
around high overhead.  I also saw the Merlin at Oak Hill Cemetery late
yesterday afternoon as well as an immature Cooper's Hawk.  I had forgotten
to mention this but I also had a Common Raven calling and fly over at Oak
Hill Cemetery on Sunday (Oct 28).

Rick Phillips
Kingsport