[Bristol-Birds] Common Goldeneye still on Watauga River, Elizabethton, TN

  • From: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 15:42:31 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to a phone call from Brookie and Jean Potter, I finally saw the female
Common Goldeneye that has been hanging out on the Watauga River near (but not
always at) Rasar Farm in Elizabethton. I saw her around noon. Also saw a male
Bufflehead and a Pileated Woodpecker flying across the river.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN