[Bristol-Birds] Common Goldeneye again sighted downstream from the Siam Bridge

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:51:34 -0500

Brookie Potter just called me to ask me to pass on the information that he
spotted a female Common Goldeneye on the Watauga River just downstream of the
Siam Bridge east of Elizabethton.  This is likely the same one that has been
seen off and on in this area and around Rasar Farm in the past couple of weeks.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City