[Bristol-Birds] Clyde Austin 4H birds

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:09 -0400

THU 06 APR 2006
Clyde Austin 4H Center, Greene Co., TN
D. Holt

As I was driving into work in the A.M., a Common Raven flew over the camp and
was harassed by a couple of American Crows.

As we were hiking by the camp pond in the P.M., an Osprey circled over the pond
a couple of times, obviously looking down at the water, but then lazily moving
on.  It did not seemed too concerned with the shotgun blasts from the skeet
range in the next field, nor even by the horde of kindergarteners boogeying
down the hill beside the pond.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN