[Bristol-Birds] Clingmans Dome Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:41:00 EDT

Several people have pointed out to me that I did not provide meeting times
for the field trip.  If you are meeting us at the Sugarlands Visitor Center,
we will meet at 8 a.m.  If you are car pooling in Kingsport, we will meet
at Whites/IGA on the John B. Dennis By-pass between 6:00 a.m. and 6:15 a.m.
Please let me know if you plan to be at Whites...if no one contacts me, I
will be going directly to the Smokies!  Phone #  is 423-349-6440 and email is
jpmoyle18@xxxxxxxx  If no one answers the phone, just leave a message.  I am
looking forward to a great trip!

If you are meeting At the Sugarlands Visitor Center in the Great Smoky
Mountain National Park, take I 81 to I 40.  Leave I 40 at Exit 407 and take Rt.
66 Toward Sevierville.  At Sevierville, follow US 441` past Gatlinburg into
the Park and look for signs to the Sugarlands Visitor Center while on Us
441.  We will meet in the parking lot and begin birding there.

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport/Sullivan
County

Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlw
euslove00000001)