[Bristol-Birds] Christmas open house

  • From: Don Holt <dnldhlt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 23:19:38 -0500 (EST)

We are having a Christmas Open House, on Monday, December 23rd, from 6-10PM.
Come and see our Christmas train and have some refreshments and fellowship with
fellow Birders. The address is 3742 Cherokee Road, Jonesborough 37659. We are
6.1 miles down Cherokee Rd. from University Parkway in Johnson City.  We're
just past Union Christian Church, around the curve, and on the right. There
will be Christmas Lights at the beginning of the driveway. Phone 423-483-0470.
If you bring a dish it will be appreciated but it is not required. Looking
foreword to seeing everyone.
Dianne Draper, April Mattes, Don Holt.