[Bristol-Birds] Christmas Party Success

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:28:38 EST

11 DEC 04
Parker Residence
Piney Flats, TN
.
Birders
.
The BBC pulled off another spectacular event in regional ornithology tonight
by holding our annual Christmas Party. TOS Leadership was present and
recognized as were guest from at least three states. Attendees ranged from
elves to
Emmy winners. Awards were given in recognition of the past years efforts and
accomplishments. Great food and fellowship were shared among the 40 plus
party-goers. Santa gave gifts and carolers sang songs.
How blessed we are as a bird club to have so many willing to give so much to
make this event possible. I say THANK YOU !!  to everyone. A very special
thanks is in order to our most gracious hosts the Parker's.
.
Merry Christmas
.
Rack Cross