[Bristol-Birds] Chattanooga Lists and email

  • From: Jacob Job <zjrj5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering if anyone knew of an email resource like the one we have here
that is strictly for the Chattanooga, TN area?  Also, if anyone knows of the
top of their head some better places to bird in that area, I would appreciate
some information.  Thank you.

Jacob Job
Chattanooga, TN
http://mail.yahoo.com