[Bristol-Birds] Change in Trip Schedule

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:29:54 EST

       I am deleting the Sullivan County Birdathon scheduloed for 03/21.
Since I came up with the idea and am the only one who knows the rules at this
point, I obviously had to be present.  However, Polly and I have been summoned
California to "sit" for our grandchildren during that time.  Thus, I will
save the "marathon" for next year.

       I also have two other conflicts.  I need someone to lead the "Beginner
Bird Walk" on 02/21, because Polly and I also need to go to N. VA that
weekend for our grand-daughter's dedication. Secondly, I will not be back in
time
from California to be on the Green County Field Trip.  I have already arranged
for Don Miller to lead the Green County trek, however, I need a BBC contact and
coordinator from our club to help Don.  If you are willing to to do either of
these two field trips, it would be a great help.  If no one is able to lead
the beginner trip, I can just cancel it.  However, unless it rains or snows,
the Green County Trip is set!   (423-349-6440)

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport, Sullivan County

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just
2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62
%26bcd=febemailfooterNO62)