[Bristol-Birds] Cedar WaxWings

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:18:49 -0500

Yesterday on Feb. 18, 2012 while finishing the second day the great backyard
bird count in Hamblen County East of Morristown, Tn. about 5:30 pm  and
refilling the all of the birdfeeders before snow gets here I saw 2 Cedar
Waxwings in our backyard, They flew from clothes line post where vines grown up
and that is where one of the birdfeeders is located so the birds can eat
safetly so the hawks cannot get to them.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.