[Bristol-Birds] Re: Cattle Egrets in Steele Creek Park

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:17:07 -0400

Are Jeremy's Cattle Egrets the first known Sullivan Co., TN record for the species ? Trying to think off top of my head without a records chase. Great bird for the season and wonderful edition to the Steele Creek Park bird list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Stout" <tnnaturalist@xxxxxxxxx>