[Bristol-Birds] Cape Mays and kinglets still here, indigo bunting visit

  • From: Katherine Noblet <ednkan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 18:16:15 -0400

I still had a couple Cape May warblers in my yard this morning and now late
in the afternoon I have several in and out of my spruce tree - not
cooperating much for pictures; also a ruby-crowned kinglet.  A molty-looking
first summer male indigo bunting showed up for a while around my feeders and
pond.
K. Noblet Johnson City Carter Co.