[Bristol-Birds] Caney Island Branch - Buchanan Co., VA - Sapsucker/34 species

  • From: "Ed Talbott" <etalbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birders" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 06:34:59 -0400

Bristol Birders,

Michelle and I enjoyed birding Sunday morning on the mountain
behind our house.  The woods were full of migrants and we found
nine warbler species.  The highlight of the hike was our first
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker of the season.  Here is a list of
species for the day:

Tennessee Warbler (many)
Magnolia Warbler
Common Yellowthroat