[Bristol-Birds] CORRECTION South Holston River eaglets fledged 6 Jun 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bristol Birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 22:35:26 -0400

It dawned on me that I had stated this is the third year

the Bald Eagle's nest has been active at the site above Bluff City

on the South Fork Holston River. This is the FOURTH year the

eagle pair has nested there. The nest was first used in January 2012.

Sorry for the incorrect information being distributed.