[Bristol-Birds] Burke's Garden Field Trip

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:35:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello birders!  The Burke's Garden Field Trip is still on for Saturday!  At
worst it looks like a maximum of an inch of snow (if any).  Dave Worley also
found out that the store in Burke's Garden will be open for us (lunch and what
ever) if we plan to come.  I will be watching the news for the early part of
the day tomorrow to see if the weather still looks OK.  During the afternoon
tomorrow, I will send an email to let you know what the plan is for Saturday.
Hopefully, we will be able to explore Burke's Garden on nice day.  John Moyle