[bristol-birds] Burkes Garden Field Trip

  • From: "Dave Worley" <trooper@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:31:19 -0500

We are still a go for Sat. 16 Feb.  That is this Saturday.
We will LEAVE Food City in Lebanon at 8 am.
The next stop is Hardees in Tazewell, then on to the Garden.
We have a shelter (three sided with a fireplace) to use at lunch time.
I will have a fire going.
If you have FRS radios, we will be using Ch. 11 with no sub carrier.  Some
people
have radios not capable of sub carriers.
The weather will be cold with possible snow.  Calling for a high of 32.
Hopefully we will see lots of hawks and eagles.
Come join us for a great time.

Dave Worley
President, bristol Bird Club
276-880-1373
trooper@xxxxxxxxxx

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958