[Bristol-Birds] Burke's Garden Birding Tomorrow

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 17:40:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello Birders,  I have talked with Dave Worley and we concur that the weather
will probably be OK!!!  Snow is predicted to be an inch at most if at all!
Thus, we plan to meet at Hardees between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. in Tazwell.  We can
do some car pooling there if you would like.  We also have arranged for the
store in the Garden to be open for lunch.  If you live in or near Kingsport and
need a ride, give me a call at 349-6440.  Hope to see you all tomorrow for some
great birds!   John Moyle