[Bristol-Birds] Bull Island/Cape Romaine, S.C. Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:16:01 EDT

Reminder:  On Friday May 23, the Bristol Bird Club leaves for coastal South
Carolina for a great birding destination.  We will be there Friday p.m., all
day Saturday and Sunday morning and afternoon.  This is a great destination!
There will be loads of migrating shore birds and song birds.  It is one of the
outstanding ornithological attractions on the entire East Coast.  If you wish
to join us, you need to let me know soon.  I will be making motel and boat
reservations in advance.  Send me an email:  jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx or call
423-349-6440.  Our sign-up is at seven so far!  John Moyle

Need a new ride?
Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.