[Bristol-Birds] Brookshire Park Boone HCAS bird walk Saturday 8AM

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Carolinabirds Listserve <carolinabirds@xxxxxxxx>, "[highcountryaudubon]" <highcountryaudubon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blue Ridge Birders <blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 21:39:01 -0400

We'll have the opportunity to see how a massive streambank stabilization project is affecting the ecosystems and birds of the park this week as Brushy Fork Environmental consulting is right in the middle of major earthworks resetting ecological succession and intended to decrease bank erosion.

We meet at the main parking lot at 8 AM as usual and this walk is free and open to anyone.

Guy McGrane. Deep Gap, NC

      BRISTOL BIRDS NET LIST

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?
rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

This is a regional birding list to facilitate communications between birders of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed to Bristol-Birds.

the one word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
      Dave Worley, Owner Moderator on behalf of Bristol Bird Club
        daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx