[Bristol-Birds] Bristol Bird Club trip to Burke's Garden this Saturday

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:20:05 -0500

Below is the reminder from John Moyle of the Bristol Bird Club trip this
Saturday to Burke's Garden.

Lois Cox

Hello Birders!  This coming Saturday (February 28), we will be heading for
Burke's Garden in Virginia.  We will meet at Hardees in Tazewell, Virginia (for
breakfast if you wish).  We will then leave for a tour of the fabulous
mountains and valleys of the Garden!  We will eat lunch at the rest area.  You
can purchase food there or bring your own. Then we will finish our tour of the
valley and ridges!  It is always a rewarding trip for a variety of mammals and
a lot of great birds!  If you have any questions, contact me (John Moyle) at
423-349-6440!  Also, I would appreciate it if you would let me know that you
are planing to attend.....just call my phone number and leave a message!   I am
looking forward to seeing you....it should be a great trip!    John Moyle