[Bristol-Birds] Bristol Bird Club Reminder

  • From: wwg <wwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:19:40 -0400

Two birding activities sponsored by the Bristol Bird Club and Wards Feed Store are scheduled this week in Kingsport as part of Funfest:

Tuesday: Funfest Birdwalk on the Greenbelt (Boatyard Section), 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
(meet at the Civitan Shelter about 1/4 mile past Netherland Inn about 8:15 AM)

Thursay: Funfest Birdwalk at Bays Mountain Park, 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
(meet in the parking lot in front of the nature center at 8:15 AM)

We have had good birding on both walks during the past two years. This is a great opportunity to help introduce newcomers to birding. Let me know if you are planning to attend and will help lead.

Also remember that this is the 3rd Tuesday --- Bristol Bird Club meeting at ETSU Bristol at 7:30 PM. See you at the Mad Greek at 6:00 PM to eat).

Bill Grigsby
President, Bristol Bird Club
Kingsport, TN

Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia