[Bristol-Birds] Bristol Bird Club Planning Meeting

  • From: wwg <wwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:39:23 -0400

We will be meeting at Shoney's in Bristol this Tuesday, June 28th at 6:00 to eat and plan the activities for the calendar for the next year. Whether you are an elected or appointed officer or not, your input is needed. We will be trying to set dates to avoid some other activities such as naturalist rallies at Mt. Rogers and Roan Mtn. If you have pertinent information please plan to attend this meeting. If you are unable to attend, send me an email with anything that you would like to see on the calendar.

Bill Grigsby
President, Bristol Bird Club
Kingsport, TN

Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia