[bristol-birds] Bristol Bird Club Banquet Speaker to be Jeff Wilson (OL COOT)

  • From: "Dave Worley" <trooper@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:17:54 -0400

Since the 1st is on a Sunday and the 2nd is a holiday, I have extended the
deadline until the mail runs on tuesday the 3rd.

Just a reminder.

Jeff Wilson (OL COOT) to speak at Bristol Bird Club Banquet.
The BBC has decided to open its banquet to all birders, to allow them to
hear the program by Jeff Wilson.
The banquet is:
Friday, September 13th
7 p.m.
Greenway Haven 361 Whites Mill Rd. Abingdon, Virginia
$18.50 per person
Meal will have beef, pork, chicken, vegetables, bread, salad, dessert and
drinks.
Reservations are required.

Send a check to:
Janice Martin, Treasurer BBC
701 Euclid Ave.
Bristol, Va 24201

She must have your money before Sept. 3rd., there will be no refunds after
Sept. 1st.

I will post directions later.

I hope you can join us for what I am sure will be a great evening.

Dave Worley
President, Bristol Bird Club
276-880-1373 days
276-880-1374 evenings

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958