[Bristol-Birds] Boone Dam Overlook Closed

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:20:22 -0400

I knew there were some work going on around Boone Dam and had heard that
lake levels had been dropped. Thought I'd run out this morning and check
out the exposed mud near the dam but the gates across the road to the
overlook were locked around 10 am. Don't know if this is temporary or
something long-term, but thought I'd post a note for others who didn't know
this.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips