[Bristol-Birds] "Blue" Snow Goose at Steele Creek Lake, Sullivan Co., TN

  • From: "Don Holt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dnldhlt@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:06:38 -0500

FRI 02 JAN 2015
Steele Creek Park, Bristol
Sullivan Co., TN

A little before noon I found a "blue" form Snow Goose on Steele Creek Lake near
the shore in front of the Nature Center.  It is in with a group of Canada
Geese.  I haven't seen the Ross' Goose yet today, but Rob Biller called me to
tell me he saw it this morning on the Blountville Hwy 126 in a cornfield near
the intersection with Bethel Rd.  I will post an update if I see it here later
today.

Don Holt,  Park Naturalist