[Bristol-Birds] Blackburnian Warbler

  • From: Michele Sparks <navigate48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:37:59 -0400

With so many Spring birds to catch up with, it was a superb "Spring Count" day
of birding with Tom McNeil, Jennifer Kennedy, and Hannah Baker. Although I
finished the day solo at Whitetop Creek Park (Sullivan County), most of these
photos were taken during Saturday's Spring count in both Carter and Johnson
County. The Blackburnian Warbler was a highlight and new life bird for me.
Being my second Spring of birding, so many of the Warblers seemed "new" to me.
Tom McNeil was a great help.

For anyone interested in viewing:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73353382@N00/page3/

Michele Sparks