[Bristol-Birds] Blackbirds,Gulls & Pied billed Grebe in Grainger County

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:56:22 -0500

Birders:( Blackbirds,Gulls,& Pied Billed Grebe in Grainger County )

This afternoon on Dec. 4, 2007 I went to Grainger County and Cherokee Lake to
check for migrating waterfowl and I end up seeing about 1000+ blackbirds flying
at watering hole and 100 + Gulls and 1 Pied billed Grebe near the boat dock in
Grainger County South of Hamblen County on left of 25e past the bridge and also
a possible Black Terns are mixed in with the Ring Billed Gulls floating on
Cherokee Lake.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.