[Bristol-Birds] Black-and-white Warbler,

  • From: Christopher J O'Bryan <snakeboy85@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:07:06 -0400

Birders,
          While patrolling Brinkley Branch that connects to Beaver Dam
Creek,
in Crandall, Shady Valley, Johnson County, Tennessee, I spotted some
movement in a Rose Bush and when I got a good look at it I identified it
as a
Black-and-white Warbler. Just a few feet away I spotted a House Wren.

                           YAHOO!!!

                     Christopher O'Bryan
                       Shady Valley, TN