[Bristol-Birds] Birds at Salem & Whitinsville, Massachusetts.

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:40:36 -0500

Birders:( Birds at Salem & Whitinsville, Massachusetts )

Shane Adams and my brother and my mother went to Whitinsville, Mass. to see my
sister for Thanksgiving week and did some birdwatching while I was there and
Salem. First Salem, Mass. here is the birds I saw they are; Buffleheads Drakes
and Hens, Gulls I do not know what type maybe Ring Billed Gulls, And Second
Whitinsville, Mass. about 5 or 10 Miles from Rhode Island. Here are a list of
birds I saw they are ( I do not know the dates when I saw the birds at both
places sorry ); 20 Mallards Drakes and Hens, Great Blue Heron, 10 or more Mute
Swans, 20 or more Canada Geese with the Swans.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.