[Bristol-Birds] Re: Birding Walks at Natural Tunnel SP, May 15-16

  • From: Brkr406@xxxxxx
  • To: wwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:41:57 EDT

Hi guys!
I will also be camping this weekend but don't know my "spot" just yet.  I
will set up this afternoon and drive back to Blountville to see my daughter,
Alexis, receive a couple of honors awards at her school.  I'll be back Friday
evening at some point and will be available bright and early Saturday morning
assist in whatever way I can.  I will also be available for Sunday.
I took the girls back up to Clinch WMA last weekend and the birding was
great!!!  Saw an assortment of warblers and other interesting birds.  We also
checked out Winged Deer Park.  The Frisbee golf course area provides decent
birding.  Hope to see you this weekend.
At your service,
Mitch