[Bristol-Birds] Birder sighting

  • From: David Kirschke <dlkirschke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 09:49:30 -0400

I had the opportunity to visit Tennessee expatriate Darrel Wilder in
Phoenix this spring. I am happy to report he is still birding as much as
ever (maybe more?). Last I checked he was number 2 or 3 eBirder in AZ!
Darrel introduced me to some great birding spots around Phoenix and
southeast AZ. Can't wait to get out there again. Some photos from the
trip at the link below. Unfortunately, I totally forgot to get any pics of
Darrel, so just birds and a few other critters...

David Kirschke
Johnson City, TN
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dkirschke/